Gunita means to remember /in memory. On All Souls Day, death anniversaries or birthdays we can light a candle at home to remember and honor our departed loved ones. Name with date of birth and passing will be printed on each bottle of candle.
Gunita Candles are made of all natural soy with essential oil. Soy wax are free from chemicals (parabens and phthalates) and gives a clean and longer burn. We use wood wick which produces better flame and subtly crackling sound. Our candles are made in small batches at a time and hand-poured by the women of G.R.O.W.
Candle Safety & Tips:
- Light candle away from anything flammable.
- Burn candle within sight.
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- But not less than 1 hour to have complete melt pot and avoid tunneling.
- Keep your wood wick trimmed to 1/8" for best burn results.
- Always clean off any excess charred bits before relighting.
- Cover your candle when not in use.
- Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax is remaining.
GUNITA customized soy candle
Your candle order may come with a coaster, a mini vase with stem/s of dried bloom or a gift set which contains both.
Color of coaster will depend on your candle order:
- Unscented - beige coaster
- Lavender - purple coaster
- Eucalyptus - olive coaster
- Lemon - yellow coaster
- Citronella - green coaster
- Cinnamon - beige coaster
While the mini vase will all have white macrame cover but the dried blooms will depend on your candle order too:
- Unscented - dried feather grass
- Lavender - dried lavender flower
- Eucalyptus - dried eucalyptus
- Lemon - dried feather grass
- Citronella - dried feather grass
- Cinnamon - dried feather grass
For gift sets, your items will come in a corrugated gift box and G.R.O.W. pouch.
Provides 3 meals to children or elderly in Project PEARLS communities (Tondo / Bulacan / Cavite).