Tanglaw means beacon / light. Our candles are still made of all natural soy with essential oil. Soy wax are free from chemicals (parabens and phthalates) and gives a clean and longer burn. We use double wood wick which produces better flame and subtly crackling sound. Our candles are made in small batches at a time and hand-poured by the women of G.R.O.W. Tanglaw Soy Candles comes in 5 scents and 2 sizes (4oz. & 6 oz.) using clay pot containers:Yellow - lemon scentGreen - Citronella scentBrown - Cinnamon scentLavender - Lavender scentOlive - Eucalyptus scent *Each candle comes with a free wooden coaster and GROW pouch.
TANGLAW Soy Candle
- Light candle away from anything flammable.
- Burn candle within sight.
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time. But not less than 1 hour to have complete melt pot and avoid tunneling.
- Keep your wood wick trimmed to 1/8" for best burn results.
- Always clean off any excess charred bits before relighting.
- Cover your candle (with the wooden coaster provided) when not in use.
- Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax is remaining.